Skip to content
- Up to 30 DAYS travel allowed outside the AREA OF PURCHASE to anywhere in the world at any time during the period of insurance, but for a MINIMUM period of 12 MONTHS (366 DAYS) purchased. This applies to the areas of EUROPE and AUSTRALASIA only.
- Under our ORBIT EXCEL and ORBIT BASIC scheme you are allowed ONE return journey back to UK for up to 28 days. If you have purchased our STUDY ABROAD scheme, you are allowed up to FOUR return journeys back to the UK/EU for up to 28 days each.
- DISCOUNT for studying abroad is available as part of a degree course etc., where official confirmation must be produced and is required by Underwriters. Copy documentation can be scanned/emailed to us.
- ACTIVITIES, including bungee jumping, white water rafting, scuba diving, are covered as standard as per the listing on the Underwriter’s Policy Wording.
- Cover for travellers who have already left the UK, subject to completion of the Underwriter’s DEPARTED document, which can be emailed to you.
- Facility to EXTEND your existing Long Stay cover while still travelling overseas, subject to completion of the Underwriter’s EXTENSION document, and having returned back to the UK.
- Facility to RENEW your cover ONGOING, provided you intend returning back to the UK before new travel insurance cover is purchased.